Information we collect and how we use it:
In general, user data is not identifiable to individual users. The information collected is generally for account set up and business purposes. Some business purposes may include sharing statistical use information with Intuitive RN’s agents in order to provide a better user experience and optimize its suite of products. If User is part of Intuitive RN’s Enterprise Client offering, then User’s personal and use information may be shared with User’s employer to track log-in, analytical, and app navigation data.
n order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
1. Information you provide – When you sign up for an Intuitive RN account or other Intuitive RN Service or promotion that requires registration, we ask User for personal information (such as your first and last name, email address, mobile phone number, and an account password). We may also include optional personal information requests such as certain demographics, place of work, gender, etc.
2. Cookies – We may send cookies to your device while using our Service. Intuitive RN features and Services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
3. Security – We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems
where we store personal data. However, User understands that no security is perfect and will not hold Intuitive RN liable, its agents or licensees for any unforeseen security breaches.
4. User Communications – When User sends emails or other communications to Intuitive RN, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to User’s requests and improve our services.
5. Affiliated sites – Personal information that you provide to affiliated sites may be sent to Intuitive RN, its agents or licensees in order to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage User to read their privacy policies.
6. Links – Intuitive RN may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our technology, content and services.
opt out from future email from Intuitive RN by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email.
Please contact us at info@IntuitiveRN.com for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.